Victory border point is a mixed, day and boarding primary school located in MalaBA, Tororo district. We are a caring, supportive community who discover and unlock each pupil’s full potential and skill. We strict to prepare learners to confidently move to their next stage in life as well-groomed and responsible people
For the last 13 years in a row, Victory border point schools, private owned primary schools have been producing the best pupils in Tororo district.
The school’s area of expertise is the transmission of knowledge and education, which is essential to the upbringing of morally upright children.
At victory border point schools, our entire staff is fully committed to work of shaping the best pupils and delivering successful pupils who can ably compete with learners from the rest of the country
The school has modern accessible structure to allow a clean, protected and conducive learning environment for a child.
Why Choose Us?
Spiritual: Train a person to understand the goodness of their creator and grow a healthy relationship with him
Raise a clear, confident, innovate mind
- We have highly qualified and well-trained staff
- We have a variety of academic learning materials and good study environment
- We give well balanced delicious meals to both children and staff
- We have a well-motivated and innovative staff
- We have a free innovative day-care service. We have a variety of extra-curricular activities including music, drama, out door games, in-door play materials and so many others
- We give our children all the needed school requirements including uniforms with extra pay needed.
We carefully develop an integrated curriculum with a combination of national, and international requirements basing on children’s needs and ability to enable them confidently and innovatively attain excellence